Established in 1980 and located in the heart of the Powers Corridor, at the entrance to the First and Main Town Center, Friendship Assembly is a fellowship of Christian believers who seek to honor God through our service to this great community.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT FRIENDSHIP
Our heart is to strengthen the body of Christ through the diligent study of the Holy Bible and provide the tools necessary for worship and faith to be lived out in our community. We ask one question; Who will you be for Jesus?
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- A Church Dedicated To Jesus Christ | Jesus is Lord of all things and He has promised that His Church will be triumphant and victorious in serving this world the way that He did. We are a group of believers who are dedicated to serving the Lord as He has served us.
- A Church That Believes In Family | We believe that what God created in the Family structure is sacred. We have ministries for every age group and corporate worship that brings the family together.
- A Church That Serves The Community | We are all made in the image of God and the Lord has blessed us to be rooted in the wonderful First & Main Town Center community. We seek to serve our surrounding neighbors with everything from local park preservation to Food donation outreaches and much more.
- A Church That Reaches Worldwide | We are committed to funding and sending missionaries all around the world to establish meaningful outreaches that save lives, provide homes for orphans, distribute food to the starving, provide medical support for the impoverished, build churches, train leaders, and spread the good news of Jesus Christ around the world.
- A Church For All | Jesus Christ paid the debt of sin and grave for us all and in that spirit, all people are welcome to be together and fellowship with each other in the powerful declaration of God. We have many opportunities to represent every stage of life and to provide relationships to everyone.
- Just Like You | Who will you be for Jesus? We don't want to produce spiritual spectators, but active disciples of Jesus Christ who are equipped to do His work and ready to enter into God's calling.